L series | pneumatic tilting
Three pad vacuum lifter
Capacity: 500 to 1500 kg
Suitable for lifting solid material, not porous, having flat surface: cut-to-size panels, tiles, strips, stairs, small slabs, metal plates, window’s glasses.
Fast and simple handling unit, compact and sturdy constructed, suitable for continuous and heavy-duty use. Ideal under the hook lifting device, perfect complement to lifting equipment.
Equipped with with vacuum reservoir, built-on safety devices with acoustic and luminous alarm systems, vacuum gauge.
A big step ahead is our distinctive rubber sealing, flexible, resistant and long-lasting, that allows gripping of any material finishing (raw, polished, honed, flamed, bush-hammered, sand blasted, etc.)
- manufactured with light alloy materials and galvanized steel, aluminum casting pad – long-life and rustproof;
- fast and easy replacement of the rubber sealing ring;
- can be tilted 0° to 90°, to lift and lay down materials both horizontally that vertically (upright);
- pivoting axis close to the pad to facilitate the vertical positioning;
- adjustable inclination of the maneuvering handle;
- detactable and rechargeable vacuum leakage alarm with buzzer and warning lights activated by a vacuum switch, apart battery charger;
- one-direction valves to allow vacuum keeping also in case of pipe cuts/vacuum loss;
- ON/OFF sliding valve with locking device against accidental releasing;
- in compliance with the CE Machine Directive to conform the EU standards for CE marking.
Click here to download the technical data.
You can also download the implementing Instructions.
Special designed units can be tailored to meet customer’s requirements.
Three pad vacuum lifters with manual tilting are also available.
See all the range of our vacuum lifters.