S series | 2 pads | manual tilting
Two pad vacuum lifter
Capacity: 250 to 1000 kg
Suitable for lifting solid material, not porous, having flat surface: cut-to-size panels, tiles, strips, stairs, small slabs, metal plates, window’s glasses.
Fast and simple handling unit, compact and sturdy constructed, suitable for continuous and heavy-duty use. Ideal under the hook lifting device, perfect complement to lifting equipment.
Equipped with with vacuum reservoir, built-on safety devices with acoustic and luminous alarm systems, vacuum gauge.
A big step ahead is our distinctive rubber sealing, flexible, resistant and long-lasting, that allows gripping of any material finishing (raw, polished, honed, flamed, bush-hammered, sand blasted, etc.)
- manufactured with light alloy materials and galvanized steel, aluminum casting pad – long-life and rustproof;
- fast and easy replacement of the rubber sealing ring;
- can be tilted 0° to 90°, to lift and lay down materials both horizontally that vertically (upright);
- pivoting axis close to the pad to facilitate the vertical positioning;
- adjustable inclination of the maneuvering handle;
- detactable and rechargeable vacuum leakage alarm with buzzer and warning lights activated by a vacuum switch, apart battery charger;
- one-direction valves to allow vacuum keeping also in case of pipe cuts/vacuum loss;
- ON/OFF sliding valve with locking device against accidental releasing;
- in compliance with the CE Machine Directive to conform the EU standards for CE marking.